Sunday, December 13, 2009

Peace, Love & Rockstar Letters

Inspired by Naomi's adorable Little Letters, I thought I would write some Little Letters of my own.

Dear mukluks,
You are wonderful and keep my feet toasty warm in my freezing cold room.

Dear snow,
I love the nice little dusting of white you have left all over Burlington.

Dear RA,
You are the coolest. I will miss you and all of our little chats terribly over break.

Dear finals week,
I will survive you. And maintain my sanity through it all.

Dear sister,
I love our phone calls I have missed you tons and tons and can't wait to see you soon!

Dear wind,
You sound so beautiful whistling through my window, but you are so cold.

Dear Boys Upstairs,
What on Earth do you do in your room? It sounds like you are rearranging the furniture. Every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment